Sutherland is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as Senior Site Reliability Engineer. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Our client is a Cyber Security company, which creates Enterprise products to protect Global Enterprise and internet platforms from digital fraud and abuse. Product portfolio keeps the internet safe by fighting organized cybercrime; accurately detect and prevent even the most sophisticated bots and our customers include some of the web’s largest and most forward-thinking companies.
SRE`s team is friendly, curious, driven, and highly collaborative. We support one another and regularly hold code reviews to facilitate learning and reduce friction during our 2-week releases. We strive for clean and readable code. Our engineers also work closely with other teams in the company, including creative, product, and customer support.
- Own backend services such as Kafka, DNS, VoltDB\
- Linux server Administration
- Configuration Management (Saltstack, Ansible, etc.)
- Network troubleshooting (iptables, firewall, traceroute, mtr, etc.)
- Develop documentation and capacity plans
- Debug the hardest problems in terms of internet level scale
- Share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- Ship things and help others ship things with velocity and quality
- Proactively remove blockers
- Translate project goals into technical design
- Evaluate and implement strategies to improve performance
- Automation and scripting to simplify work (Yours and others)
- You have 6+ years of experience with Linux Server support out of which at least 4+ in DevOps and Operations
- You have a strong sense of ownership which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and cheaper
- You look to find new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation
- You are open and transparent and work in tight collaboration with the rest of White Ops
- Expert with cloud services
- Engineering degree, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience with operating systems and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Experience automating tasks with common script languages (bash, python, perl, etc.)
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of applications such as web servers, load balancers, relational databases, big data platforms, storage systems and messaging systems
- Experience learning software, frameworks, and APIs
- Database administration (Postgres, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Infrastructure as code / configuration management
- Terraform, CloudFormation, salt, puppent, ansible, etc.
- Secrets management (Vault, secrets manager, etc.
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Multi-cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Bare metal & dedicated server experience
- High level programing language (Python, go, java)
- Git / GitLab
WE WILL GIVE YOU:
- Fun and fast-paced Enterprise work environment
- Continuous learning and development
- Competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package
- Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Team building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
- Buddy system for new hires and relocation packages
- Great office locations
- Work from Home Flexibility
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.