Sofia, valid until 05 January 2022
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Join us in shaping the future in which you want to live. Bring in all your strengths and try something new.
What will you do:
- make evaluations and analyses of log files and other data sources with our central SIEM system;
- take care of incident response handling, in a round-the-clock shift organization;
- be responsible for the analysis of threats and vulnerabilities, as well as the preparation of data and analyses for the deeper investigation of cyber security incidents.
What you need:
- proven experience in working with SIEM systems (e.g. Splunk).
- 2+ years in IT cybersecurity related to the industry’s security best practice;
- experience with security tools as well as with the evaluation of log files for the analysis of attacker behavior;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems;
- a personal interest in current security developments;
- fluent in English, both verbal and in writing;
What we offer:
- excellent remuneration package with attractive benefits;
- the opportunity to work with the market leader in the telecommunication industry on the market;
- exposure to top-shelf technologies;
- limitless opportunities for growth with our countless learning and development initiatives;
If you need further information about the position, please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 05 January 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.