Sofia, valid until 23 December 2021
A1 ICT Services division is responsible for the growth business area ICT. In addition to A1’s IT and service infrastructure, we manage a broad portfolio of IT services and solution providers in cooperation with Business Unit Enterprise.
ITSM Tools Team is responsible for the development and maintenance of Service Management processes in ServiceNow. This is why currently we are looking for a ServiceNow developer to join our growing team in Sofia. To be a successful candidate you need to have the skills and essential knowledge to contribute to configuration, implementation and maintenance of a ServiceNow system.
- analysis, design, architecture and development of B2B solutions based on ServiceNow platform;
- requirements’ gathering and technical specification definition;
- development of training plans for end users and customization of the platform to meet evolving organizational needs;
- performing test automation using ATF in ServiceNow, data migration and quality assurance;
- be responsible of CMDB Discovery and Governance processes, manage performance testing and tuning.
- a minimum of 1+ years of experience in Service Management;
- experience in agile software development;
- ServiceNow experience in ITOM, ITIL processes and Workflow design;
- knowledge of ServiceNow Administration.
- customer-oriented and independent working style;
- excellent ability to collaborates well, in a team environment;
- strong attention to details;
- strong sense of confidentiality and loyalty;
- very good command in both, spoken and written English.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Unlock Your Talent and Apply now!
If you need further information about the position please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 23 December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.