Software Engineer, Backend (m / f / d)
The REWE Group is pushing ahead with its digital business models. With the establishment of the technology subsidiary “paymenttools” based in Cologne, the company is developing its own B2B payment platform for customers and partners.
As the first grocery retailer in Germany, the REWE Group will in the future be able to offer “payment tools” not only for digital and stationary shopping for groceries and travel but also for the complete handling of the payment process in stationary and digital shopping from a single source. The REWE Group has been operating its own payment network successfully and profitably for nine years.
For our new FinTech start-up in Cologne and Sofia, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer (m / f / d) with immediate effect. Be there even before the launch, get involved, and actively shape our success! You can expect a highly motivated team with excellent competence in the area of payment in the retail and tourism sector. We use agile working methods to create our new state-of-the-art SaaS platform. Have we awakened your pioneering spirit? Then apply now!
This is what the job brings:
- Development of microservices for the Google Cloud
- Automation of unit, component, system, and surface tests
- Continuous deployment and operation of your own services
- Participation in the design of software architectures and the selection of technologies
- Participation in product development from planning to the technical operation
- Active participation in agile work processes
- Participation in internal and external tech communities
What you bring with you:
- Extensive experience with JVM based languages, especially Java
- Good knowledge of open-source frameworks, e.g. B. Spring, Hibernate, and database technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
- Know-how about microservice architectures
- A big plus is a professional experience in the payment area, e.g. the connection of payment service providers, acquirers, clearing & settlement, but you will also learn from us
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Teamwork, creativity, pragmatism, and curiosity
- Personal educational budget
- Regular technical trainings
- Foreign language classes
- International training
- Library (physical books and online materials)
- 25 days paid vacation
- Social package (additional health and life insurance, money for transport,sports and other activities)
- Flexible working time
- Recreation area, table tennis, football, PS, billiard, chess
- Cozy office building next to a park
- Underground Parking places
- Snacks, fruit and beverages
Is this the job you are looking for? We look forward to receiving your CV.
*Your application data will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org