Sofia, valid until 08 October 2021
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas.
A1’s ICT services are one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With decades of expertise in the design and operation of IT services for our own needs, we have been targeting TOP corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services – from desktop services (desktop support/rollout) to cloud solutions and datacenter services.
- in a team of experts, you take over the planning, securing and implementation of a Linux patch strategy for external customer systems;
- work on solution-oriented, complex, cross-topic customer enquiries/problems and use your expertise to solve these in direct contact with our customers;
- responsible for the regular implementation of the patch strategy, create reports, compliance checks, and coordinate these with the respective peers;
- develop and optimize operational processes, orienting yourself on existing processes designed according to ITIL;
- based on your profound knowledge of different Linux derivatives you assess new functions, evaluate their productive use and ensure operational compliance with service level agreements (SLA) and KPIs.
Skills and expertise:
- minimum 5 years of experience in the ICT environment, focusing on Linux open source technologies as an administrator;
- knowledge in the use of common automation technologies and system management software (e.g. Redhat Satelite, SUMA, SALT, Zabbix);
- using Deployment and Patch Management Software such Suse Manager;
- you are solution-oriented and offer structured and independent working ethics;
- very good command in both spoken and written English.
What would grab our attention:
- experience within large organizations;
- if you also have ITIL Foundation or Linux certifications;
- willingness to participate in German language training;
- knowledge in the fields of HP-UX / AIX / Solaris.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced professional for whom IT is a mission and a privilege. Someone who has the skills and dedication to develop IT systems and infrastructure that are in a service of A1 Group.
We offer you:
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- modern working atmosphere and central office;
- friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 08 October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.