Sofia, valid until 06 October 2021
A1 is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitisation in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Develop yourself further with us. Make it happen.
- You will design, develop and test scalable Big Data solutions for A1;
- In addition to classic batch processing’s, you will also design & construct ‘near’ real time solutions;
- You will work closely with the Data Scientists, Big Data Administrators and other stakeholders;
- You work on the construction & architecture of the central Data Lake of A1;
- You optimize the data flow, test and assess the accuracy of the data processing;
- You test, compare and try out new technologies and thus drive innovation.
Skills and expertise:
- You have completed or have already completed a university or university of applied sciences degree with a focus on mathematics, computer science or business informatics;
- You have knowledge in design & development of data pipelines, ideally (near-) real time implementations;
- English is not a problem for you;
- You have a quick perception which helps you to grasp problems quickly and solve them effectively;
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in Linux scripts and SQL;
- You know Java, Python & Spark and already have experience with BIG DATA distributions (e.g. Cloudera) and/or datawarehousing.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- To add positive value and huge impact to the long term strategy of the company;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Options to work partially from home.
If you need further information about the position please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /Bozhidar.Konstatinov@a1.bg/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 06 October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.