Sofia, valid until 27 August 2021
A1’s ICT services are one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With decades of expertise in the design and operation of IT services for our own needs, we have been targeting TOP corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services – from desktop services (desktop support/rollout) to cloud solutions and datacenter services.
Within the „Enterprise Hybrid Platforms“ group, the „Enterprise Data Systems“ team is responsible for designing and operating ICT infrastructure solutions for internal customers. The technological focus is on the Windows operating system. Now we are looking for an experienced Senior Windows System Administrator who has the skills and dedication to develop IT systems and infrastructure that are in a service of A1 Group.
- manage basic MS Services with focus on AD Directory Services, Azure AD Connect, Federation Services;
- maintain the server infrastructure according to the vendor recommendations;
- evaluate and modify systems performance;
- actively support the life cycle of the operated server systems;
- ensure the operational adherence of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Quality Indicators (KPI) within a 24/7 Operation with on-call duty.
- minimum 3 years of experience in the ICT environment as a System administrator;
- depth knowledge of MS Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, PKI, DNS, DHCP and hybrid cloud scenarios;
- depth knowledge of authentication and single sign-on technologies and SAML, oAuth, Kerberos, LDAPs;
- very good written and spoken English skills.
You will need also:
- MS AD Domain Service, Azure ATP;
- MS DHCP, DNS, Print, File Services;
- PowerShell & Scripts;
- User Management;
- Logging local and central.
Do you think this could be you?
What we offer you:
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- modern working atmosphere and central office;
- friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 27 August 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.