Sofia, valid until 27 August 2021
We are much more than just a telecommunication company and are constantly evolving. Would you also like to develop yourself further? Bring all your strengths and talents and try new things. We are looking forward to your application. Make it happen.
What we are doing:
The team of A1 Local Area & Remote Control Network is responsible for engineering, planning and operation of the A1 LAN network infrastructure and the services (e.g. Switching, Routing, WLAN, SDN) as well as the guarantee of the quality and availability of the network in consideration of new technologies, trends and economical aspects.
What you will do:
- You are responsible for the rollout together with other departments, develop the architecture, planning and capacity management of the IP RCN (Remote Control Network);
- You are responsible for the acceptance-tests of the new services, hardware and SW-releases;
- You guarantee ongoing operational safety and system reliability through analysis of alarms, system logs and statistics as well as implementation of system tests;
- You are responsible for maintaining & troubleshooting in a team with 7×24 on-call duty;
- You coordinate and lead the teams, which are installing the equipment on premise;
- You are responsible for case handling and vendor management;
- You ensure the documentation of the network, concepts and changes.
- Higher technical education and at least 1 year working-experience;
- Knowledge in IP technology;
- Certificates like Cisco CCNA, CCNP, Nokia NRS, are an advantage;
- Languages: English C1; German is a great advantage.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- To add positive value and huge impact to the long-term strategy of the company;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Develop yourself further with us & Unlock Your Talent!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 27 August 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.