Sofia, valid until 27 August 2021
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Join us in shaping the future in which you want to live.
Bring in all your strengths and try something new.
Develop yourself further with us.
Security requirements reach a new dimension in the cloud environment. Location-independent access from a wide variety of end devices and applications demands new and higher security standards. In this fast-moving environment, the permanent evaluation and adaptation of security-relevant features and components is more important than ever before. In the area of Microsoft 365, we are looking for security experts who can ensure the best possible protection of our corporate data for collaboration and communication services.
- You are responsible for the ongoing evaluation of the Microsoft 365 security portfolio and preparation of a roadmap for implementation;
- You manage the creation and regular monitoring of new security processes and lifecycle management to meet the Information Security Guidelines;
- You oversee design, implementation and operation/support of cross-service security services in a Microsoft 365 environment;
- You have 3rd level responsibility of services and communication/negotiation with manufacturers / suppliers;
- You assume responsibility for the creation and maintenance of service documentation, development and provision of KPIs/reports as well as responsibility for incident, problem and change management.
- You have relevant professional experience for 3-5 years;
- You are experienced in regards to Microsoft 365 Security Services (Conditional Access, AIP, MFA, Identity Protection, DLP, Records Management …) and scripting skills;
- You have basic knowledge of Cloud & Hybrid concepts, interfaces to third party manufacturers, reporting/monitoring, network knowledge, current operating systems;
- You can recognize complex interrelationships, like to design, and have very good communication and presentation skills;
- You offer very good written and spoken English skills.
What makes you unique
- Certifications in the area of security and/or Microsoft Cloud Services and experience of security solutions in the cloud environment.
What we offer you:
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- modern working atmosphere and central office;
- friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 27 August 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.