KBC Group’s Digital Development Center (DDC) is our newly established scaled agile delivery to business center in Varna, Bulgaria. The DDC offers you an unique opportunity to join the exciting world of digital bank- insurance and become part of a leading EU Banking Group. With our 41,000 talented employees, we at KBC Group aspire every day to enable and protect the dreams of our clients.
KBC’s DDC is where classical IT meets digital banking – an international meeting place for cross-country collaboration and idea creation.
In Bulgaria, KBC Group is one of largest foreign investors, where we operate under the leading brands of UBB (Banking), DZI (Insurance) and SSC (Shared Services).
Our Insurance Experts team ensures that the systems work the way they are supposed to, and that everything arrives at the right time at the right place. They manage application development, from inventing new features, through software testing to troubleshooting system errors. This requires technical and analytical capabilities.
Would you enjoy this dynamic world of banking and insurance applications? Then join us!
As an Application Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Participation in technical application development from start to finish (client requirements – communication with IT in KBC Group)
- Compiling the test plan and its subsequent implementation, providing support and user training (documentation and training creation)
- Incident and change management and resolution, coordination of follow-up actions
- Reporting in SQL, using Jira and Confluence
- Database management and knowledge of DB2, IMS, SQL
- Participation in Agile projects
- Participating in feasibility stages of projects
- Release communication with stakeholders (claim handlers, intermediaries, and users of our systems), mailbox support
What we look for:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Finance or a related field.
- At least 2-5 years of experience on such role
- Experience in a technology, banking or Insurance company will be treated as big advantage
- Experience/ knowledge in Agile/ SAFe is a big plus
- Intermediate MS Office Excel knowledge (you understand advanced features)
- Good English skills (you will communicate intensively with KBC colleagues from different locations)
- French or Dutch languages will be considered as advantage
- Analytical and communication skills (you will receive non-standard cases where you need to find a solution every day)
- Thinking in context (for example – on the basis of system and process knowledge, you can predict the consequences of changing one function with another)
- Career development opportunities with reputable international company
- Preferential terms for use of products and services with all KBC Group companies in Bulgaria
- Additional Medical Care insurance and Pension plan
- Multisport card and other discounts in shopping centers
- Great opportunities for learning and professional development
- Possible Home Office
- Flexible working
- 25 days of paid holidays
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you meet the requirements for the position send a CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview. Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is subject to special protection in the meaning of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act.
Contract Type: Full-time
Level of Experience: Experienced (2->5 years)
Region: Bulgaria – Varna
Company: KBC Digital Development Center BG