Sofia, valid until 13 August 2021
A1 Bulgaria is a leading provider of digital services and communications solutions. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization and develop innovative ICT solutions in order to make life easier, more enjoyable and productive. This would not be possible without the diverse range of talents, perspectives and cultures represented here and this is why we need YOU- experienced SAP basis administrator, to join our team.
The main focus of the A1 team is to promote teamwork which can only be achieved with constant support, trust and mutual respect. In order to keep evolving in this fast-paced world where technology plays a vital role, we do have an enormous amount of data, passing through our network.
You can help us by:
- performing SAP installations and administration, system monitoring and tuning, user and security administration;
- support SAP key users and business processes;
- maintain system and software documentation, policies and procedures;
- participate in local and international projects within Telekom Austria group of companies;
- ensure compliance with standards;
- proven hands-on experience with SAP administration;
- deep knowledge of SAP basis administration;
- good understanding of databases – SQL and / or Oracle;
- excellent communication and presentation skills;
- fluency in English;
- higher education in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant.
What will you get in return:
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- amazing chance to work for the market leader in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries;
- challenging projects and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- continuous growth and learning opportunities, training and development programs, according to your personal potential and company needs;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- safe working environment during COVID.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Gergana Tsvyatkova / Gergana.email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 13 August 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.