KBC Group’s Digital Development Center (DDC) is our newly established agile IT business center in Varna, Bulgaria. The DDC offers you a unique opportunity to join the exciting world of digital bank- insurance, explore the agile way of work and become part of a leading EU Banking Group. With our 41,000 talented employees, we at KBC Group aspire every day to enable and protect the dreams of our clients.
DDC is where classical IT meets digital banking – an international meeting place for cross-country collaboration and idea creation!
In Bulgaria, KBC Group is one of largest foreign investors, where we operate under the leading brands of UBB (Banking), DZI (Insurance) and SSC (Shared Services).
As part of our new Digital Development Center and the first team to start soon you will be responsible for analyzing information technology (IT) requirements in business processes, through requirements elicitation, solutions identification, risk analysis and collaboration across (IT) teams and for developing functional requirements for business systems for KBC’s core insurance system and particularly on non-life insurance software.
- Create/Update technical documentation, testing preparation, design, build, testing installation, run, incident & problem handling of (changes on) technological systems/products/services and other system related infrastructural activities
- Maintain, monitor and manage systems and products/services with extra attention for performance, quality and security
- Build-up systems (products/services) documentation
- Make feasibility check on developments required in sense of IT/ system engineering activities he/she is responsible
- Advice in function of new developments required to assigned systems
- Academic Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Intense experience within positions like system analyst, technical analyst, business analyst, IT solution specialist or other similar role
- Knowledge of Application development: EGL, Cobol (in function of permanence) or in other technologies with desire to learn
- In-depth knowledge of the translation of analysis into technical realization (components, modules, reusable functions)
- Knowledge in multiple technological platforms (mainframe, EAI, OS , EUC)
- Knowledge of processes and tools: global and detailed technical design (batch and online), testing, release management;
- Knowledge of frameworks, architecture and standards
- Experience in defining and analyzing user flows and workflows
- Story telling – ability to tell simple user stories illustrating solutions
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Agile: Impact mapping, Story mapping, Slicing, SAFe methodology
- Knowledge of non-life insurance is an asset
- Experience in fintech banking or insurance related software development
- Career development opportunities with reputable international company
- Preferential terms for use of products and services with all KBC Group companies in Bulgaria
- Additional Medical Care insurance and Pension plan
- Multisport card and other discounts in shopping centers
- Great opportunities for learning and professional development
- Possible Home Office
- Flexible working
- 25 days of paid holidays
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you meet the requirements for the position send a CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is subject to special protection in the meaning of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act.
Contract Type: Full-time
Level of Experience: Senior (> 5 years)
Region: Bulgaria – Varna
Company: KBC Digital Development Center BG