KBC Group’s Digital Development Center (DDC) is our newly established scaled agile delivery to business center in Varna, Bulgaria. The DDC offers you an unique opportunity to join the exciting world of digital bank- insurance and become part of a leading EU Banking Group. With our 41,000 talented employees, we at KBC Group aspire every day to enable and protect the dreams of our clients.
KBC’s DDC is where classical IT meets digital banking – an international meeting place for cross-country collaboration and idea creation.
In Bulgaria, KBC Group is one of largest foreign investors, where we operate under the leading brands of UBB (Banking), DZI (Insurance) and SSC (Shared Services).
Feel excited to be the one, who makes sure everybody in the small autonomous teams put the best of their talent out there and make a masterpiece?
The Scrum Master is responsible for the efficient and qualitative delivery of the team and takes care of the continuous improvement of the agile way of working and processes and people in the team.
„I steer and support my team in building stories“
„Improving the way of working through new practices and processes ignites my passion“
- “Servant leader” & coach of the Agile team, actively & closely participating in the iteration ceremonies and the functioning of the Agile team
- Responsible for building a high-performing team and an efficient delivery by that team
- Works closely together with and reports the team status to the Release Train Engineer
- Educates, trains, coaches & enforces the team in the application of Agile techniques and processes
- Takes care of getting rid of issues and installs a team climate where the workflow is optimal
- Fosters and coordinates the cooperation with other teams
- Works intensively on the continuous improvement of the team
- Important focus for the Scrum Master on the performance of the team (what’s holding it back and what can accelerate it, spread expertise across the team, …)
- Important focus for the Scrum Master on strengthening the self-organization capabilities via a new way of managing a team as a servant leader & coach
- University Degree in Computer Science, Finance or a related field;
- At least 5 years’ experience as Scrum Master, Agile Lead, IT Project Manager in Agile environment
- Solid knowledge of the principles, components and features of scrum methodology;
- Proven track-record of applying this methodology to manage software product development processes
- Proven experience in software development roles like technical designer or functional analyst
- Experience in Mainframe environment / DB2 databases is a big plus
- Experience in banking, finance, insurance fields is considered an advantage
- Method authority, shows low tolerance for organizational impediments and courage to challenge existing imperfections and to experiment
- Cares for people, has coaching skills and facilitates consensus by listening, supporting, encouraging, protecting & helping the team members to communicate & cooperate without diminishing the commitments of the team
- Inspiring motivator, giving trust and leading by example, comfortable with failure and celebrating successes
- Career development opportunities with reputable international company
- Preferential terms for use of products and services with all KBC Group companies in Bulgaria
- Additional Medical Care insurance and Pension plan
- Multisport card for discounted price and other discounts in shopping centers
- Great opportunities for learning and professional development
- Possible Home Office
- Flexible working
- 25 days of holidays
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you meet the requirements for the position send a CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview. Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is subject to special protection in the meaning of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act.
Contract Type: Full-time
Level of Experience: Experienced (2->5 years)
Region: Bulgaria – Varna
Company: KBC Digital Development Center BG