Note: We offer flexible working models for all open positions. You can choose from three options: a combination of work from home and office, work only from home, or work from anywhere in the world.
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We announce a great opportunity for Senior Software Developers ready to take the next step in their professional journey and become Technical Leads. Our Technical Lead Accelerator is designed to provide comprehensive, hands-on training, enabling participants to master the critical skills and best practices needed to advance in their careers.
We are looking for motivated individuals with expert technical skills, leadership potential, and a desire to step into a key role in one of the biggest software engineering organizations in Europe. This is a unique career opportunity to become a Leader while building upon 20 years of delivery excellence and collaborating with the most capable Technical Leadership Team in Bulgaria in a fast-growing, global software development company with offices in the USA, Sweden, and 5 cities in Bulgaria.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
As part of Technical Lead Accelerator, you will
- Start with a comprehensive 4-week training customized for you by our Learning and Development department
- Level up your knowledge and build essential leadership skills, learn how to improve your personal effectiveness, and gain a deeper understanding of software development processes and roles
- Learn from and practice with experts with diverse backgrounds
- Have access to an individual training budget of up to 1024 BGN
- Work with a personal mentor from our Leadership and Management team, who will support you through this journey
- Be offered an individual career development plan at the end of the first month
- Have the opportunity to prove yourself and become a part of MentorMate’s technical leadership team
- Join a culture where hard work is recognized and rewarded, and continuous learning and development are always encouraged
What you need to have
- Ability to find the optimal solution for technical problems
- Strong knowledge of front-end or back-end design patterns
- Experience in developing cross-browser/multi-platform web applications
- Ability to develop a flexible and robust platform architecture to support changing business requirements
- Desire to learn and develop
- Passion for seeking engineering excellence, quality, and adopting new technologies
- Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills
- Delivery focused, self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English
Work & Life Balance