We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft. In 2020, for the sixed consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,200 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We’re currently looking for a Senior QA Manager to join our growing Global Delivery Hub.
As a Senior QA Manager you will lead a team of Quality Assurance Analysts who ensure that our developed software solutions reflect the quality standards set by our clients. Your role will be to lead QA best practices, to ensure necessary resources and processes are available to deliver the software solutions and you will have direct exposure to the client’s specific requirements and needs.
- Manage large scale strategic projects aiming to achieve EDA defined goals
- Assure the successful achievement of the performance, quality and efficiency targets of the team
- Ensure that appropriate QA and test-related processes and tools are leveraged to manage and optimize operational performance within the team
- Look to improve overall quality assurance and delivery processes, client satisfaction and Experian profitability by providing an efficient and cost effective service
- Responsible for the acceptance of configured solutions from the configuration team and making sure they meet the necessary entry criteria
- Lead a team of QA Analysts with various level of seniority
- Create a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, and is challenging and rewarding to maintain team motivation, productivity and development
- Define performance goals, objectives and measures and drive programs for employee development and retention
- Actively collaborate with various regional and global teams to meet business objectives
- 5+ years relevant people management experience leading QA teams in technology or solution delivery organization
- 7+ years` experience in a customer facing environment
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and best practices in the field
- Good understanding of basics of programming and relevant testing tools
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead teams
- Assertiveness and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent Influencing and negotiation skills in English
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) environment
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.