We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
Deliver high quality products by meeting all functional and non-functional requirements:
- Development of enterprise, scalable and easy maintainable application
- Involvement at all phases of the software development life cycle
- Take responsibility for the need unit test coverage, perform peer code reviews and maintain quality code
- Use all best practices for development, continuous integration and delivery
- Involvement and participation in the SCRUM process
- Working in distributed multi culture environment
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years programming experience in Java
- Good understanding of the concepts and patterns of OOP
- Goal and result oriented mindset
- Self-organization, efficiency, good time and task management
- High motivation for all learning, acquiring of new skills and growth
- Ability to work in a team and achieve team goals
- Strong communicational skills and ability to cooperate with distant software development teams
- Fluency in English
Any of the following abilities and skills will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with TDD / BDD
- Experience with Scrum or any other Agile methodology
- Devops mindset
- Experience with SQL DBs
- Experience with SOA architecture – SOAP, REST
- Skills and experience with enterprise systems and applications
- Basic experience and knowledge with Linux
- Skills and understanding of design patterns and architectures
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.