We are looking for a User Experience Specialist – Business Applications to lead the design of beautiful and easy to use applications for our customers
Transmetrics is a rapidly growing startup that is dramatically changing the cargo transport industry worldwide by predicting and optimizing capacity utilization. This is a huge industry – more than €5 trillion globally. At the same time, it is extremely inefficient – average capacity utilization is only 57%, and 1 in 5 trucks you see on the road is traveling empty!
To solve this problem, Transmetrics developed an AI-based predictive analytics SaaS that is designed specifically for the cargo transport industry. We use statistical algorithms, data mining, and machine learning techniques to create accurate shipping demand forecasts and to suggest the most optimal transport plan. Being the first company in the world to focus on predictive optimization for the cargo industry, Transmetrics is already working with the leading logistics companies worldwide.
We expect you to have:
– Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role for at least 2 years
– Portfolio of design projects (for business applications)
– Knowledge of wireframe tools
– Data literacy (experience with SQL is a plus)
– Experience developing or designing internal business applications
– Strong interaction design skills
– Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
– Strong influencing or negotiation skills
– Flexible and able to focus on long-term goals
– Demonstrated leadership skills
– Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
Your main responsibilities:
– Develop UI mockups
– Answer questions about users and design directions based on projects’ needs, goals and constraints.
– Conduct user research, identify pain points, and develop user profiles.
– Run usability tests and perform other usability assessments you think are appropriate.
– Help the teams interpret and understand user feedback, and provide input for design decisions based on that feedback.
– Contribute to requirements and design documents.
– Design and develop user interface.
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
What we offer:
Work that Matters
You will be building a product that will dramatically optimize the cargo industry – this is our way of “changing the world for the better.”
On top of them, you get 25 days paid annual vacation, flexible working hours, an opportunity to work from home when needed and a convenient office location in the center of Sofia.
Be challenged by technically complex problems in the fields of big data, predictive analytics and machine learning.
Learn from a strong international team of 30+ people (majority with a very deep technical background) where you are appreciated and where your opinion matters.
Have fun along the way in a dynamic, creative, and friendly atmosphere without the burden of the office politics.
Advance your skills and develop yourself in a rapidly growing startup, which is already generating solid revenue and has first-class customers.